Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome Spring?


Does this look like Spring to you?

Call me old fashioned.  Call me crazy.  But this looks a lot like winter!  I'm not sure I like this new-fangled spring where you can get snow on Easter weekend.  So much snow that they send you home from work.

Well, there's always a silver lining, isn't there?

This is my street covered in the powdery white stuff when I got home from work yesterday afternoon.  It snowed most of the afternoon and finally tapered off in the evening.  

Fortunately, we don't have to shovel much since our association handles most it, but it's still depressing to see the snow back after we have had a few nice days and melted the old stuff pretty much completely.

Now we get to do the whole melting, slushy, muddy back yard for the dogs thing one more time.

Spring, when are you coming back?

No comments: