Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Two Sale Day!

I woke up this morning to find that I had a sale from my Etsy shop.  I was so happy, and I quickly pulled the item, printed out what I needed and boxed the item for shipping.  

Initially, I thought it was a repeat customer that I'd been corresponding with about a a set of beads I had in my shop and a possible custom order.  I was very pleased to find that this was a new order and not the one I was expecting.

Once I got to work, I found that I had another sale and this was the customer who wanted the custom order, which I'll be making tomorrow night!

Two sales in one day.  I think this is a first for my Etsy career.

After being on Etsy for several months, I'm finding that sales usually come in groups (although not on the same day).  I may go for a few weeks without anything, and then, all of the sudden, I'll have two or three orders in a single week.  Isn't that funny?

I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something?  Perhaps I'm learning patience.

At any rate, I'm thrilled to have both sales and I'd like to thank my customers for their support.  I couldn't do this without you!

Have a great night!

No comments: