Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is It Real Or A Mirage?

It's real.   It's just named "The Mirage".

Trying to get items made for upcoming shows is proving a bit more difficult since I've had a lot of business stuff to do on the weekends as well as torch.  I'm hoping to get some more items  created tomorrow night or start a new necklace that I've been envisioning using hollow beads and chain mail.  

Since Friday is usually a slower day posting wise on Etsy, I've decided to list his small cone focal tomorrow as the last new one for the week.  

This cone focal is an organic design with a lot of great colors and textures.  As you can see from the picture, there are shades of tan, light brown, blue and amber.   I added some silver foil into the design which added some patches of silver beads to the surface.

This interesting bead will be added to my Etsy Shop in the morning.  If you have any questions, you can check the listing tomorrow or just contact me here at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: