Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Giving My Kiln A Workout

This has been a very busy weekend here with making new beads,  chain mail jewelry and updating my website.

New Beads Made (LOTS OF THEM!)

I was on the torch both Saturday and Sunday and created several sets of beads that I'm planning on using for earrings for the upcoming shows.  I'll probably add a few pairs of earrings into my Etsy Shop as I get them made since I have made enough for at least two pair of earrings in most of bead set designs.

There are a few of the designs that I'm not sure how they will come out until the beads cool, so I've only got enough of those for a single pair of beads.

I'm very pleased I was able to get so many beads made this weekend since I need to ramp up production for shows.  My kiln has been running all weekend with a full load, which is really great.  I can't wait to get them out and take a look.

Lots of pictures are coming, so stay tuned for those once I get the beads cleaned and photographed.  I'll be photographing the beads before being made into earrings and will be updating the web site with them soon.

Chain Mail Jewelry Update

My necklace ensemble that I started working on Friday night is still in process.  The necklace is completed and I think it looks stunning.  I'm taking it to work to see how it fits some of ladies there since I'm not sure if I need to extend it or not.  

I promise, pictures of the necklace are coming.  I'm also working on the design for the matching bracelet which I cannot wait to get started.  I think it will be awesome (nothing like confidence, right?).

Web Site Updated!

OK, with everything going on getting applications done for the two art fairs completed, I've neglected my web site a bit over the past week and half or so.  So I took a little time on Saturday to update it with several new galleries of pictures.

Come check out all of the new pictures in the site's What's New section!

I hope you all have had a great weekend, and I look forward to talking with you again soon.

Have a great night!

No comments: