Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Weekend Ends

Well, another weekend is slowly coming to a close.  Did you remember to set your clocks ahead last night for Daylight Savings Time?

While I didn't accomplish everything I had hoped to, I did manage to get a number of things done.  I caught up on my sleep this weekend,  read a bit, designed (well, obsessed really about) new bead and jewelry designs, and had a very productive time at the torch which will bode well for new items coming to my shop this week.

Alas, they are in the kiln now and will be until morning, so I will not have a new item to list tomorrow.  Don't despair, though, since I will have new items on Tuesday morning (if I get the new beads cleaned and photographed, which I will.  Positive thoughts!).

I'm following my artistic vision for the new pieces and have created a new series called "Silhouette" which I hope comes out looking like it did in my mind.  You'll just have to wait until the beads are done for any more info on this new series.

I've also created several new tree beads today with some great organic backgrounds, at least I thought they were great.  You may think otherwise, and I invite your comments on them here on my blog.  Please wait to comment until I have actually posted them, otherwise you're just being impertinent.

Anyway, sleep tight tonight and have a great week!  More beads are coming, I promise!

No comments: