Monday, March 24, 2008

A Mighty Oak

Well, I've got my beads from yesterday cleaned up and there'll definitely be a couple for the Etsy Shop this week.  I haven't taken any pictures of them yet, so I can't show them to you until tomorrow.

However, I figured it was time to put up a new item into the shop, so I proudly present "A Mighty Oak".

This large tree focal (biggest of the set I made a week or so ago), features an organic background in a very earthy palette with a large and spreading tree in the foreground.  Lush green foliage is draped all around this bead from the tree.

The trunk is quite knobby and large and has a really great shape and depth.  The branches are a rich mix of browns, ivories and tans all swirled together for a great mottled tree appearance.

This little gem is being loaded into the shop tomorrow morning, so be sure to stop by and check out all of the pictures.

Have a great night!

No comments: