Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Wire Is Found, Culprit Masquerades As Tablecloth!

For those of you who've been wondering where my florist wire could possibly have gotten to from last night's posting, you can rest easy that the mystery has now been solved.

Just as I predicted, after good nights sleep and rational thought I decided to go back down to my studio and look again.  While moving the items around, as I had last night, proved to not turn up the wire, this time I rested my hand on the tablecloth that was folded  on the table.

"What's this?",  I thought as my hand rested on a lump in one of the folds on the fabric.  Sure enough, it was my wire that had somehow been shuffled under the tablecloth.

I was then able to finish stringing my newly made set of lentils and head off to work.  Crisis a
averted!

Rose Focal Coming To Etsy

The "Sunrise Merlot" bead that I featured here last night sold this morning after just a few hours in my Etsy shop.  I was so surprised that it sold so quickly, but very happy too.  I love it when something I post is popular and someone picks it up right away.  As an artist, it's just a terrific feeling.

For my next new posting in my shop, this lovely rose focal will be loaded up tomorrow morning.  It's brilliant red colors are prefect for your Valentine, while the green leaves add a very nice accent against the solid black background of this bicone.

The roses on this bead were created from custom canes of pastel and transparent red along with white striping to give the petals some distinction and depth.    It will certainly get noticed as a pendant or in necklace.

Until next time, have great night, and a perfect day tomorrow!

No comments: