Sunday, January 6, 2008

Web Site Sneak Peek

Today I've started the new web site for LampOfLuxury.com, and I'm very pleased with how Mac's web design tools are making life so much easier.  I cannot believe what I was able to accomplish in just an afternoon, but don't take my word for it.  Would you like to see it in progress?  Just click on this link here.

Not all of the sections are up yet, and I haven't gotten the picture albums completely organized, but I think you'll get the idea of how the new site will look.  Best of all, the site will be so much easier to maintain, it will not get as stagnant as the my current site has become. 

Once the basics have been completed, I'm looking forward to creating some multi-media content like podcasts and video tutorials on various topics. 

Please feel free to let me know what you think of the new design!

New Bead Coming To Etsy Shop

Tomorrow morning, I'll be loading this new bead into my Etsy shop.  

I haven't decided what I will call this type of shape, but I like how the bead has a gentle curvature to it that feels nice and provides a bit of interest.

Do you have any suggestions for the name of this shape?

The name of this bead is Fire Flower, and it's looking for a good home!  

Anyway,  have a great night, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

No comments: