Thursday, January 10, 2008

Burning's Back In Town!

The Funeral Service Trip

Well, I'm back from the quick trip to Ohio for the funeral.  It was a lovely service, and it was nice to see everyone again, although I wish the circumstances could have been better.  However, I'm glad to be back home since this was not a pleasure trip.  

Traveling weather on Tuesday night to get there was horrible--rain, lots of trucks and very hard to see the lanes due to Indiana not having reliable reflectors on all parts of the their turnpike.  Fortunately, we made it just fine.  

Coming back the roads were dry and we left while we still had some daylight, although it was dark by the time we arrived back home.  We took a slightly longer route to avoid rush-hour traffic going through Chicago and it paid off.The service was lovely, and it was nice to see everyone again although I wish the circumstances could have been better.

New Bicone Focal In Etsy

Now that I'm back, I'll be putting up a new focal bead in my Etsy shop this morning, so I thought I'd post it here first.  This bead is called Forrest Hideaway due to the rich green and brown shades in the bead.  This little treasure can only be found at my store, so please stop by and take a peek.  

Its organic design gives it the feel of a natural agate stone that has been shaped and polished into this bead you see here.  I hope you like it as much as I did making it!

Have a great day, and we'll chat soon again!

No comments: