Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Gym Is Going To Kill Me!

Can I just say how much I hate trying to lose weight.  I want to enjoy my food and not worrying about how I have to work out and burn calories and stay fit.

Further, I want to be able to eat whatever I want and be HOT.  Is that too much to ask?  I see others do it, why is my metabolism so efficient at storing food away for later?  

Where's that Genie bottle for wishing... "Rub in counterclockwise motion and speak clearly into the top of the bottle for best results...DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH"  

Oh well, the skinny people will be barbecued when the end of the world comes by those of us who can wait them out.  Don't take any naps, Papillon!

It's too late to post pictures of tomorrows new bead for the shop, so be sure to check out my Etsy store some time tomorrow.  I might just wait and put it up in the evening instead of the morning so I can sleep a bit more.

Have a great night, and thanks for stopping by!  

P.S.  I'm really not a violent person, and I do not recommend cannibalism as a normal course of daily action...so please don't send me any of your recipes or barbecue tips.


No comments: