Monday, January 14, 2008

Another New Gallery On The Web!

Well, I'm sorry to inform you that there will not be a new listing in the morning in my Etsy shop since I need to get to work a bit earlier.  Don't worry though, I still have many new beads that will be coming shortly.

To hold you over until Wednesday morning, I've uploaded another new gallery to my updated web site, click HERE to check it out.

This gallery shows the new grape motif beads that I've made this year so far.  More will be added as the year continues, so please check it often or better yet subscribe to it and you'll be notified when changes are made.  What a cool feature of the new site!

Anyway, I hope you have a great day tomorrow and I'll be back with a new posting of the next bead to hit my shop tomorrow evening.

Until then, Ciao!


No comments: