Monday, January 28, 2008

An Early Morning Tomorrow - Time For A Relist

Good Evening, Everyone.

I've got an appointment in the morning with my dermatologist, so I won't be posting a new item up in the shop.  I will, however, be re-listing one or two of the items that have expired lately.  

Which one you ask?  Well, I really haven't decided yet.  You'll just have to check out my Etsy shop tomorrow morning and see what has been listed.  You never know, it just might something that you've been waiting all your life for!

Tomorrow night, we're going to the theater.  I'm not referring to the movies, but to actual live theater by First Folio.  Be sure to check out their web site for more info on their shows and upcoming schedule.  They're a group that Robert has worked with many times and they have a new comedy that they are previewing tomorrow night.

If the weather holds out, which looks like we've got more snow coming, we'll be enjoying a fun evening.  If the snow comes as they're anticipating, we may not be able to get to the show.   Winter is really a buzz-kill.

Have  great night everyone!

No comments: