Monday, January 21, 2008

A Very Full Weekend

Well, it's Monday once again and almost time for me to get ready for work, but I wanted to give you a quick update since I haven't posted in a few days.

I've been very busy (and productive) over the past few days since I got two torching sessions in over the weekend.  Since I usually only get one, this is a bit of a novelty and has enabled me to create some really cool items for the Etsy shop.

During Saturday's torching session, while short, I was able to work on a couple of custom orders and a new experimental bead design that I'm anxious for your to see.  They're a type of sculptural flower that I thought up and was actually able to execute.  They're still on the rod, so I won't know how they look strung until later in the week.

Yesterday's torch time was all about doing whatever I felt like doing, so I came up with quite an eclectic array of beads and bead sets.  I've got a new hollow set, more of the sculptural flowers, a great new bicone focal in an organic design, and a large set of organic lentils, some of which will become earrings for upcoming shows.

I've got a lot of beads to clean and get photographed!

I do have re-listing in Etsy this morning of a hollow set that I've had up for a bit, but didn't sell. Please come check it out and see what you think.

More new stuff in the shop tomorrow!  Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: