Sunday, February 3, 2008

An Odd Week Coming

This week will see a few re-lists on my Etsy shop and probably no new items since I've spent the weekend getting several custom orders all set up and ready to go.  

In addition, I have purchased the web space for my updated web site, so I can now continue adding new galleries, pictures and turn it into the actual web site for LampOfLuxury.com.  

While all this is going on, I will be posting pictures of my custom work in the blog, so you will not be without posts and pictures this week. 

We may even get a new Tools Of The Trade post if I would just take the pictures I need for it.  I'll get to it soon, I'm sure.  

Anyway, I hope you have a terrific week and don't be afraid to let me know what you think or want to know.  

Goodnight!

No comments: