Monday, February 4, 2008

Bunches Of Roses Parade!

I was quite productive last night and got a lot of jewelry made from the beads that I'd created on Saturday and a couple weeks back.

A customer of mine wanted some jewelry designed around a red rose theme, so I worked up a few designs, and should ordered all three pendants with matching earrings!

Tonight, you get to see the first of the three rose jewelry sets.

The pendant in this set is the largest of the three, but with its bright red roses encircling the bead, it really commands attentions.

The earrings are round with four roses on each bead and leaf flourish to match the original bead.  

The pendant and earrings are strung on sterling silver wire with black onyx stones and zinc accents to give a little zing to the set.  The lever back findings are also sterling silver.

This set came out a lot better than I had hoped since roses aren't really one of my strong suits, but I do like the canes I've designed for them better than the traditional rose canes.

What to you think?

No comments: