Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trellis Vinery - Come Take A Peek

Tonight I went back to the gym again and had a very good (tiring) workout, but I wanted to get this posted before I completely collapse.

My latest entry into my Etsy shop tomorrow morning is called "Trellis Vinery".  It's a grapevine bead with a little bit of different design.  The background of the bead, which is a lovely light ivory color, has been created to have a grooved appearance that runs horizontally around the background.  Can you see it in the picture?

This design creates an interesting trellis effect, which is how the set got its name. 

This bead is a bit larger and more detailed than the ones listed earlier in the week, so I hope you get a chance to stop by the store and take a look when it gets posted with the additional (and larger) pictures and dimensions.

Have a great night, Everyone!

No comments: