Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Late And I Haven't Started My Blog Yet

Usually, I know what I want to talk about when I start typing my blog. Either I have a new item coming to my shop or have seen or done something that I think will be interesting to my readers (and you know who you are!).

I guess this is not one of those times. Lucky you!

While I am working on getting another batch of earrings made up, time just keeps slipping away from me in the evenings. Tonight it was a doctor's appointment that kept me from getting home earlier. By the time I'd eaten, I was ready to just sit and relax (read: veg) in front of the TV.

I've been under a bit of stress for a while with work and other personal matters, but I am marching forward and soon will be back to my old self, I can assure you. The doctor did wonders to relieve the stress in my neck (yes, it's a real doctor).

I should have some new items by the end of the week in my shop and I cannot wait for your to see the new wine stopper and cool glass colors that I've been trying out in my earring designs.

However, since it is already late, as I mentioned before, it will have to wait until another night.

Keep me in your thoughts and I look forward to showing you some wonderful things in the future. Maybe even tomorrow night!

No comments: