Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ever Been To Neptune?

Well, neither have I, but with an out- of- this- world pair of earrings like these, you might feel like you have been!

This pair of earrings is entitled, "Oceans On Neptune" because the rippling blues remind me of pictures of this lovely planet.

The purple base in these beads is another new color that I'm so pleased with. It's a lovely pastel purple that doesn't come out lavender or eggplant. I cannot wait to try it out in some other designs soon.

I've used hematite disks to offset the lentil focals in this pair and accented the top and bottom of each earring with a pale blue stone (I don't remember it's name, sorry) that is nearly translucent. It's rather like a blue quartz and may indeed be a quartz variant.

Strung on sterling silver wire and leverback earring findings, this pair is ready for some adventure with you this summer and beyond!

I'll be posting this pair into my Etsy Shop tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping to have a web site update tomorrow for you with lots of new pictures. Things have been rather busy lately, but I will be home tomorrow night in time to work on them.

Take Care!

No comments: