Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'll Bet You're Wondering...

Hey, where are the new earrings that were promised in the shop this morning?

Well, funny thing, Etsy updated the loading process of the listing pictures since I last added an item to my shop which caused me to not be able to load them at all this morning.

For whatever reason, I've always had issues with Etsy needing to have its picture loading pages stopped in the browser and then re-clicking the Upload button in order to load the images.

Apparently, I am not the only one since there was a huge thread about all of the folks that could no longer add images, and I added my name to the list; hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.

A new "feature" they added was to prevent users from clicking the upload button too many times until the pictures were loaded since they were getting a lot of duplicate items. Unfortunately, this made my browser incapable of loading the pictures this morning, and I didn't have time to futz with downloading a new browser and trying it out before heading out to work.

Now that I'm back from work, I have downloaded FireFox and successfully added the images to the listing and the earrings are now in my shop.

To access the earring listing directly, click HERE.

So sorry for the delay, but now it is all taken care of.

No comments: