Monday, April 7, 2008

Can You Handle Temptation?

It's been a while since I've listed anything new into my Etsy Shop, and I think it's time to give you a little temptation..."Crimson Temptation", that is.

This set of earrings has two medium lentils in a rich red and decorated with swirling pattern around the beads that reminds me of a large feather.  The pattern was created with a silvered purple stringers.  The stringer reacted with the heat and the glass to create an almost raku-like effect which I think is quite striking and interesting.

Black onyx beads, zinc accents and sterling silver wire and leverback finding complete the design.

These earrings could be work for an evening out on the town or just hanging out with friends and a local club.

I'll be adding this little item to my shop tomorrow morning, and hope you can check them out.

Have a terrific week!

No comments: