Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Earrings Anyone?

I've posted a new gallery of earrings from my mad jewelry making weekend on my web site.

Come check out the 46 new pictures of earrings and let me know which ones are your favorites. You can read about the newest addition to my site in the What's New section of my web site.

All of the earrings are strung on sterling silver wire with natural stone of one type or another. Some use leverback earring findings and others are posts. Both earring finding styles are also sterling silver. There's also some with accent beads for an added touch of bling.

Due to the technical difficulties of this morning, I will not be adding a new pair of earrings into My Shop tomorrow morning. Another new pair will be loaded on Thursday though, so check back tomorrow night to find out which pair will be coming!

Have a great night!

No comments: