Thursday, April 17, 2008

Have You Seen Amethyst Bubble Before?

Probably not, but I've named this fun and funky set of earrings "Amethyst Bubbles". Can you guess why?

Strung on sterling silver wire, two round lampwork beads in a pale shade of pink with tan highlights have been layered between hematite disks. On the bottom, large, lovely chunks of Amethyst have been strung. On the top, round amethyst beads have been used to echo the shape of the focal beads.

All of these elements hang from sterling silver leverback earring findings with a clamshell design.

This pair was a bit of an experiment since I don't usually use the gem chips in my earrings, but I love how these turned out (hint: more are coming in various colors in the near future). When I took them into work for my test market, they were very well received. Let's hope you love these too!

I'll be putting them into my Etsy Shop in the morning, so please be sure to stop by and take a peek.

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: