Monday, December 31, 2007

Two Posts in One Day! New Shop Items

Wow,  two posts in a single day.  That's nearly a record for me, but I thought I'd start off the new year with a few new items in my store.

I'll be posting this lovely focal bead, Lava Flows, into my Etsy shop in the morning.  I love the deep, rich colors in this piece, and I'm very happy with how the bead came out. It's a truly remarkable bicone, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

In the afternoon, I'll be adding this set of blue and tan lentils called Stony Brook.  Its a great pastel color combination for spring designs.  This is a fun little set that has a lot of flexibility in how it is used in your designs.  

I've got more beads to clean tomorrow in new shapes and designs, and I am hoping to get back onto the torch for the new Froggie Focals tomorrow.  It's been a while since I've made them, and they'll be great for Spring and Summer designs.  

If you'd like to ask questions or suggest topics, please do not hesitate to contact me at either of the following web sites:


I can also be reached through this blog, as well.  Just post a comment, and I'll get back to you.

Have a safe and happy  New Year's Eve, and I'll chat with you again next year!

No comments: