Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Hollow Set - Meadow Flora - In Etsy Shop

The holiday rush is in full swing here and life keeps interrupting my beading and blogging, but I'm pushing ahead as best I can at this time of year.

I had meant to get this notice out sooner to you, but later is better than never at all, I suppose. Just posted to my Etsy shop this week is Meadow Flora, a set of five hollow beads that consists of a larger focal bead and four smaller beads all in same great colors.

The frit on this set is my own blend of Iris Yellow and African Violets which react wonderfully together for a rich patina of amber and yellow shades with accents of deep violet. It's close to a tortoise shell appearance, and is very elegant.

I took this set into work and the ladies there just loved the colors, and hopefully you will too.

To see more information on this set, you can take a look at the shop listing by clicking here.

If you have any questions or would like to suggest topics, I can be reached through this blog or through my web site or shop at:


Hope your evening is a merry one!

No comments: