Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Christmas Gone - New Store Item

I can hardly believe another Christmas has come and gone, but it has.  It's been a wonderful holiday for us here, and I hope it has been for you too.

The post holiday events, like playing with Christmas presents, shopping with new gift cards, took up a good portion of yesterday, but I did get one new set listed into the shop.

While I do hope to get the sets listed here in my blog first, it just does not always seem to be happening that way, and for that I apologize. 

Tribal Summer was added to my shop yesterday morning, and it is a rich set of 6 lentil beads in bright orange with turquoise blue designs.  It just reminds me of a fun in the sun, and I hope you like them too.  You can view the new set in my shop HERE.

I've got a couple more lentil sets coming later along with several new focal beads that I need to get cleaned and photographed before they can go into the shop.

At any rate, hope your holidays are going nicely and that you have a great rest of the week!  

If you  have any questions or would like to suggest topics, please let me know either through this blog or at the following links:


Have a great day!

No comments: