Monday, May 5, 2008

Progress On My Show At Work

Once I have the show on Wednesday, I will have lots of great pictures for the web site in some new categories.

Tonight I created five new letter openers and three new wine/bottle stoppers that I cannot wait to show off, but I don't have the strength to upload the pictures to the web site and set up the new galleries tonight.

I also haven't named any of the new earrings, bottle stoppers or letter openers that I created in the last few days either. Fortunately, all of the pictures have been imported, color corrected and cropped (where necessary) thanks to my very helpful computer.

Now it's just a matter of getting the galleries up so you can see them. However, I hate making you wait, so here's a sneek peek at one of the new letter openers.


I hope you enjoy it and have a great night!

(No, I still haven't heard from Septemberfest!)

No comments: