Friday, May 2, 2008

I Haven't Heard Yet, But I'm Waiting--Patiently

Have I mentioned that patience is not one my better qualities? I'm still working on it though. Trying not to think about it too much.

I have not yet heard from the Septemberfest folks to find out if I've been accepted into their fall show or not. I'm hoping that I have been, but I won't know until I'm notified. *obviously*

Since I haven't gotten an e-mail yet and the notification date was yesterday, I'm assuming that the information is being mailed out by snail mail.

When I got home tonight from the gym, I thought there might be an envelope for me. Not yet. I'll just keep trying to put it out of my mind. *I really want this show*

As Scarlet O'Hara says, Tomorrow IS another day!

Wish me luck!

*Dear God, I need this show*

2 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

Why, fiddle de dee! Let us know the outcome here, Lloyd. Jo (Glassprimitif)

Lloyd said...

Have no fear Jo, I will post the results, good or bad, once I have heard.

Thanks for the support and stopping by!

Lloyd