Saturday, May 31, 2008

Organic Focals Added To Website

I've just completed the update of my website to include the latest batch of organic focal beads that I made last week.

All of the pictures are loaded and more information about their creation was included. Check out the What's New section for links and more information.

Where's the New Stuff?


If you've been wondering where all are all the new beads lately in my Etsy Shop, then send me lots of good, creative energy this weekend. I'm planning on finishing up a custom set I've been working on and then getting more new beads made for next week.

Hopefully I'll have something to show you soon!

There are several great re-lists in my shop if you'd like to check them out. Perhaps one of your favorites is back one last time!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: