Monday, August 4, 2008

Bonsai In Moonlight

Tonight I've cleaned my beads from the weekend and can now show you the first of three new chokers that will be coming to my Etsy Store this week.

This first one sports a tree focal with a strong Japanese aesthetic to the tree design. Contrasting the rich greens of the leaves and deep browns in the branches and trunk, the marble-like background of the bead makes this one a knock-out.

I also dabbled with a little background manipulation to create circular feature through the branches that is reminiscent of the moon. Can you see it?

Shown on a 16 inch choker cable, the focal is smaller than my previous chokers, but no less dramatic.

I'll be posting this new creation into My Shop tomorrow morning, so be sure to check out all of the pictures and the listing there!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!