Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Better Late Than Never!


I was supposed to put up this blog entry last night, but got distracted by Netflix. It's no excuse, I know, but I also went to the gym if that's any better.

At any rate, I do have a new choker for your viewing pleasure. This one is entitled "Flowering Tree Choker" and its focal has a large tree with rich green foliage and bright pink blossoms. (Original title, huh?)

The tree's background is an organic tabular bead in shades and green and blue and has been capped in black on both ends. The greens and blues and a mixture of transparent and opaque glasses for a really cool effect.

The entire bead has been etched to for a more antique-like look to the piece. The transparent glasses in the bead take on a frosted appearance due to the etching process.

I'll be posting this to my Etsy Shop later tonight, so please be sure to stop by a take a look and see more pictures and all of the details.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

beautiful choker lloyd...your tree focals are awesome...