Sunday, June 22, 2008

Two New Web Updates

This weekend I was able to put up two new updates to my website and bring a couple of the galleries up to date with recent photos.

I've added the pictures of my custom order of hollows and the latest organic focals to their respective galleries. Check out the What's New section of my site for all of the details and links.

I also got to try out my new Mandrel Spinner and see how that works. It worked quite well, but I need to prepare and dip my new set of mandrels that I bought for it several months ago in preparation of its arrival. My current mandrels are bit too bent after several years of use and the mandrel spinner does not allow me to compensate for the defects in the mandrels alignment as I can do when spinning the mandrels manually.

I assure you that I will have the new mandrels ready to go in short order and will some lovely new beads to show you soon!

Have a great night!

P.S. In case you're wondering out the podcast I was working on a while back, I've decided to hold off until I can add video to the cast. As I worked on pulling it together, I really had a problem with defining its purpose and scope without video. It just seemed like I was speaking blog entries rather than doing something new or informative.

I have plans for tutorial videos once I get a video camera. It will come, I promise!

No comments: